Wednesday, September 29, 2010

chair dog dog chair




she's wearing my clothes
                    Well guys, my ex called me on Monday. Of course I knew deep down I couldn't turn down her request as best as I tried. I answered my phone and replied that I was smoking out; she asked if I needed company, to which I responded "Sure." I have this adverse reaction to hearing her voice though, I get chills throughout my body. I start trembling and shivering as if I was outside in my boxers in the middle of winter. She wanted me to talk as I drove, but couldn't still my hands from shaking nervously. Decided to buy some beer which turned out to be a good idea, since I found it steadied my resolve better than the cigarettes did. We had good conversation along the way and started drinking, smoking and playing with my puppies when we got back to my place. Felt like old times. I started to kiss her gently on her lips and was met with no resistance, no weird feeling, it felt natural for a change. But I know she is a liar. I know she is deceptive. I know she doesn't deserve my trust, I know it would be easier if I just didn't deal with her, but I miss feeling validated for a change. Later we had sex and I dropped her off. My only regret is I was being a little bitch when she didn't want to give it up at first. She was pissed that I dropped her off later than I said I would, but that bitch has no right to complain about something so trivial after all she has put me through. Now I guess the best thing to do is hang back and wait for her to call me. Don't get me wrong though. I plan on getting even at some point. When, I'll have to figure that out as I go along.


She liked making home movies, but she was also strangely comfortable making them.

42 comments:

  1. She looks like she knows what you're thinking.. kinda..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody has a life here, I can't believe it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great success... how come she's your ex?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Although I hate when my gf steals my clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol u should release that home movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh. Interesting relationship given she's your ex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. home movies you say? lol and sounds like a shitty ride man =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post man!:D
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "strangely comfortable making them" hahaha sorry i loled =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really loved the picture of the dog on the chair. made me chuckle. Keep the posts coming, I'm loving em.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you get everything figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Money Money Money, this life is shit :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm i say be careful before you consider getting back with her or anything, she's hurt you before, most likely she'll do it again

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the insightful comments on my last blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. requesting an upload of one of her movies

    ReplyDelete
  17. I appreciate you visiting my blog and providing input on my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete